You will use your Infinite Campus parent login and password to register your child for school, as well as to check their assignments and grades. You must have an email address attached to your parent/guardian information in Infinite Campus in order to have a login and password. If you do not have an email address attached to your contact information, please call the school and we will add your email address for you.
1. Login to parent portal (www.kusd.edu/portal) to register the student. You must use a computer, a mobile device will not work for registration. Scroll down to Inbox and open the message with the subject “On-line Registration” which contains the link to start the registration process.
2. The parent user name is the full email address that was given to the school. If you do not have an email account, the parent needs to call the school and give it to them to add to their contact information.
3. No one can see a parent password. If you have set your preferences before and click forgot password, it will guide you through steps to reset your password. If you haven’t set your preferences, email email@example.com to have a temporary password assigned. The helpdesk will need information for verification before any action is taken. After that the password will be emailed to the parent.
4. Only the parent who is the primary household has the link to register the student. The parent in secondary or non-household will not have the link to register.
5. The parent will update the information for each student one at a time.
6. You may also pay your school fees online so you don’t have to stand in line at registration.
If you have your username but have forgotten your password, you can click “forgot password” to reset your password. This will only work for parents who have already logged into the portal and set up security preferences. Please do not call the school office, as we have no access to parent portal passwords. You must email the firstname.lastname@example.org for a temporary password.
Parent Gear Up Form
5th Grade Student Brochure
Mahone Football - Fall 2016
Mahone Softball - Fall 2016
KUSD will begin piloting Kajeet at Bradford, Indian Trail and Tremper high schools, as well as Bullen, Lance, Lincoln, Mahone and Washington middle schools in January 2016. Kajeet is a mobile hotspot that offers internet usage to students at home with the same filters and protections they would have while at school. This service will be FREE for our families
Visit your school library media teacher for specific program details or kajeet.net to learn more.